The Ticket To The Moon (TTTM) Backpack Plus is a large reusable hiking bag made of parachute nylon fabric. Foldable, compact, strong and very light, it is the perfect tool to help you reduce single-use plastic bags.
Thanks to built-in padding, integrated chest strap, many storage options and its ultra compact design of 178 grams, the 25 litres pack is the one bag that is proven to be equally enjoyed on hikes or travels and also with work and everyday use. The large volume combined with separate compartments for a computer, a generous zipped top compartment, an internal pouch to safely keep cards and documents away from prying eyes, a neat stash and many more practical details.
The backpack plus bag is made by hand with a lining in a contrasting colour. The smart low key appearance of this bag doesn’t reveal all the convenience of this ticket to the moon original. All TTTM eco-friendly bags are made with repurposed breathable parachute nylon, and therefore they dry quickly, are rot-resistant and machine-washable at 30 °C.
BUILT TO LAST
All Ticket to the Moon Products come with 10 years warranty.
- Parachute silk nylon
- Open: 48 x 50 x 20 cm
- Storage pouch: 10 x 7 x 6 cm
- Weight: 178 g
- Volume: 25 L
- Max Load: 15 kg
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.