Tradition meets state of the art technique, another highlight in our trekking collection is the "Ridgehiker Cork" : the combination of traditional materials and state of the art manufacturing technique is highlighted in the elegant, metallic design. The cork handle is comfortable to hold even when you are hot and sweaty.
- Tour 170 cork 1K grip - compact and sturdy cork grip with an antibacterial surface
- Padded trekking strap - soft strap, comfortable to wear
- Power Lock 3.0 mechanism
- 3-sections: aluminium 7075-T6, ∅ 18/16/14mm
- Easy-to-change Vario trekking baskets
105 – 140 cm
- Dry and clean your poles after usage. Always store your telescopic poles in the non-fixed setting! Never use lubricants on or in the shaft or on the locking system!
- Attention: Do not use pole if extended beyond the maximum length mark.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.