The Komperdell Hikemaster Compact poles are manufactured in Austria with the craftsmanship and attention to detail that that has developed over more than 80 years.
This compact version of the Hikemaster has an adjustable length of 90 to 120 cm, making them ideal for smaller users of an approximate height of 4ft 6in (137cm) to 5ft 8in (173cm). Hikemasters are 3-part telescopic aircraft grade aluminium alloy adjustable poles made for trekking and hiking.
They are sturdy poles that will give confidence even in the most demanding mountain conditions, but are light enough for less adventurous walkers on easier terrain. Adjustment is provided using the Powerlock 3.0 mechanisms which feature machined alloy locking levers that wrap around the pole joints without unwanted bulk, and are large enough to easily grip with gloved hands.
- Trek 170 grip - for best grip feeling
- Padded trekking strap
- Locking Mechanism: Powerlock 3.0
- 3-sections: aluminium 7075-T6, ∅ 18/16/14mm
- Easy-to-change Vario trekking baskets
90 – 120 cm
- Dry and clean your poles after usage. Always store your telescopic poles in the non-fixed setting! Never use lubricants on or in the shaft or on the locking system!
- Attention: Do not use pole if extended beyond the maximum length mark.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at [email protected] for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.