Stash it in your running vest, belt, or even in the palm of your hand. This lightweight, collapsible flask features Camelbak's classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration on race day, and packs down easily once it’s empty.
Camelbak designed the Quick Stow to fit easily in the front compartments of all of its running vests.
Once it’s empty, it folds down small enough to fit in your pocket. The Quick Stow conveniently holds 500 ml (17 oz) of water.
- Bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Empty flask collapses and folds ultra-compact to fit in most pockets
- Cap is top-rack dishwasher safe
- Volume indicators in ounces and milliliters for tracking hydration and adding electrolytes
- Hang flask upside down for easy drainage and drying
- 500ml / 17oz Capacity
|Capacity||0.5L/17 fl oz|
|Dimensions||25 x 8.8 x 3.8 xm / 10 x 3.5 x 1.5 in|
|Weight||37 g / 1.3 oz|
Compare Camelbak Quick Stow Flask with Quick Stow Chill Fask.
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within West Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above.
- The deliveries to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan are serviced by POS Malaysia. Delivery lead time will take up 1 to 3 weeks time.
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia and Singapore Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.