THE OGs: THE FRAMES THAT STARTED IT ALL
Classic shape with new levels of style and performance.
Designed to look good(r) and stay comfortably on your face whether you’re running down a mountain trail or walking along the beaches.
RIP Augustus Gloop Origin Story
We can only hope that you are familiar with Augustus Gloop– that greedy-ass 9-year-old boy who was the first to find a Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka’s magical Chocolate Factory. Although clumsy young Gloop was sucked up by the extraction pipe and shot off to the Boiler Room, the actor lives on. Michael Bollner is now an old man who runs a successful accounting business in Germany. That traumatizing role taught him that there is no better time to learn how to swim, so he’s been training hard ever since (so we hope at least…). He hasn’t stopped eating chocolate though. That shit is addicting right? Have you ever been stuck in traffic, or in line at the bank and RANDOMLY, like a vampire needing to feed, the craving for chocolate starts to bubble up from some deep dark place within. We say, embrace that feeling! That is what these black framed sunglasses with a print of chocolately goodness and brown non-reflective lenses are all about.
Fun fact: The history of chocolate goes way back. The Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian, has ancient vessels from scientifically guesstimated 1500 B.C. with traces of theobromine, a stimulant compound in chocolate and tea. Interestingly enough, while chocolate does contain possibly mood altering substances, there is actually more of those said concentrates in broccoli. Thankfully the Men in Black dudes are currently at the goodr HQ with their fancy neuralyzer erasing that part of this “fun fact” from our brains as we speak.
On that note, it’s time to FEED! Adieu, auf wiedersehen, gesundheit, farewell.
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL POLARIZED. ALL FUN.
1. NO SLIP
Goodr use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
2. NO BOUNCE
Goodr's frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while.
3. ALL POLARIZED
Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
4. NO LEOPARDS
Plus, no one wearing goodr sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
Freebies & Voucher
- Free Credits to shop for next purchase: Free credits worth 3% of your total purchase amounts for purchase with RM100 and above in a single order.
- Subscribe Now to our newsletter and get your voucher code for 3% discounts off your total order.
- All products come with 1 year limited warranty except those specified below :
- Most of Ledlenser products come with worldwide warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging.
- Vibram and Skinners shoes come with 3 months warranty.
- Summer school bags, Sipesen backpacks, Nike bags, and Polo House luggage has no warranty.
- Warranty are against manufacturing defects only, it does not include wears and tears, and or damages caused by misuse.
- For more information on warranty, please view our warranty policy.
Return & Exchange
- All items can be returned or exchanged within 5 days upon receipt of your goods if they have not been worn, altered or washed. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached, and must be returned in their original packaging. Please click our return and exchange policy for more details.
- Free Delivery within Malaysia for any order with RM80 and above. (Delivery to Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan is via POS Malaysia, 1 to 2 weeks delivery time)
- We currently provide deliveries to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China Only.
- For any other international delivery, please email us at [email protected] for arrangement.
- Please click on shipping and delivery for more information.